As many of you may know this blog used to be Racing Mania owned by Kent Mueller and Ross Fujibayashi. The site’s domain will still be http://www.racingmania101.wordpress.com but it will be used to represent three driving championships on Forza 5 on the XBOX One.
The three series are:
- IndyCar World Series
- Indy Lights
- World SportsCar Championship
Amongst the staff on the F5WRC is Kent Mueller and Aaron and Ryan Spear.
Indy Lights will be ran on Sunday nights starting at 8:00 pm EST with qualfiying and a 15 minute break before races start @ 8:30 pm EST.
IndyCar World Series will be ran on Thursday nights starting at 8:00 pm EST with qualifying and a 15 minute break before races start @ 8:30 pm EST.
WSCC will be ran on Monday nights starting at 8:00 pm EST with qualifying and a 15 minute break before races start @ 8:30 pm EST.
* For Indinapolis oval races only for the IndyCar World Series qualifying will take place on Tuesday night(s) with a Bump Day Knockout qualifying session. This session will include the following:
- 25 minute session (each driver gets 3 attempts) If you withdraw your attempt that means you have to run. An attempt is a warm up lap and four fliers.
- At the start of the 25 minutes each driver will pull off on the backstretch off of Turn 2. The drivers will get into a line where the grass merges up.
- The first driver in line calls out when they are going out. The second driver can go ONCE the FIRST DRIVER gets through two flying laps and there is space to go out. So on and so forth.
- Once everybody has one attempt, the bumping begins. If you choose not to run right away, your car has to be parked by the inside wall on the backstretch in the “garage area”.
- Once you take a flying lap on your second run, your first run will be blanked out. The best time out of your four laps determines your starting position.
- If you have used up 3 of your attempts you must park your car in the garage area and wait it out.
This qualifying session is designed for realism and excitement for the drivers participating.*
Other rules and regulations will be discussed soon under posts and will be found once the rulebook is finalized.